Frontier County Assessor
The county assessor has the duty to value all real and personal property in the county as a basis for the county board to levy taxes. The assessor must be certified by the Department of Revenue in order to hold office and annually attend a training session.
• Personal Property Schedules due January 1st – May 1st
• Homestead Exemption Applications due February 1st – June 31st
• Valuation Protest Applications due June 1st – June 30th
• Permissive Exemption Applications due December 1st – December 31st
• Taxes due December 31st and delinquent May 1st
Questions or Comments.